We are pleased to announce that we have been listed as an authorised distributor for Gas Measurement Instruments line of products.
Founded in 1947, GMI is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high quality and innovative products, specifically designed for the oil and gas, chemical and shipping industries world-wide.
GMI’s feature-rich range of instruments, comply with European marine regulations and are suitable for all shipping applications, including confined space monitoring, cargo monitoring, inerting and many other marine applications.
A robust and accurate portable gas detector, the Personal Surveyor (PS200 Series) provides unrivalled protection in confined space applications with audible and visual alarms in the event of exposure to flammable or toxic gases.
Detecting and displaying up to 4 gases simultaneously, PS200 is suitable for a host of applications in a variety of industries. The PS200 can be configured to detect a combination of Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, as well as other flammable gases.Pre-entry checking can be carried out with the optional internal sampling pump, and diffusion operation ensuring maximum battery life in confined spaces.
- Simple 1 button operation
- Measures up to 4 gases:
- CH4 – Methane (LEL)
- O2 – Oxygen
- CO – Carbon Monoxide
- H2S – Hydrogen Sulphide
- Other flammable gases, available on request
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Internal pump
- Lightweight yet robust construction
- Sensor integrity checking
- Ease of maintenance
- Personal safety in confined space – CH4/O2/CO/H2S hazards
- General safety in confined space
- Shipping – general
- Shipping – fumigant
- Plant shutdown
- Permit to work systems
- Pressurised tunnelling
- Fleet auxiliary
Datalogging is a standard feature of all PS200 Series instruments and the internal memory can hold up to 180 bump test and session logs, 8 calibration logs and 24hrs of timed logs at 1 log per minute. Simple data extraction from instrument to PC using USB cable supplied.
- Measuring Ranges
- LEL 0 – 100% in 1% LEL increments
- O2 0 – 25% in 0.1% increments
- CO 0 – 1000ppm in 1ppm increments
- H2S 0 – 100ppm in 1ppm increments
- High impact rubberized polycarbonate case
- IP Rating
- IP67 (Dust-tight and waterproof to 1m / 3ft)
- Drop Test
- 3m / 10ft
- 2 years as standard