Kanomax Anemomaster Model A531 Series
Professionals have found Kanomax air velocity meters to be ideal tools for measuring face velocity measurements in fume hoods and spray booths, or for IAQ and ventilation system checks.
The Models A531 series are economical choices for Air Velocity Meters without compromising accuracy or precision.
The Models A531 series thermal anemometers are like having multiple instruments for the price of just one. These meters simultaneously measure and data log several ventilation parameters using a single probe with multiple sensors. Both models measure velocity, temperature, relative humidity and calculate flow. The Model A531 also measures relative humidity, and calculates dew point, and wet bulb temperature.
Data Linearity Analysis for Air Velocity, Temperature and Relative Humidity
Multi-Function Thermal Anemometer
Automatic Flow Rate Calculation function
Air velocity accuracy of +/-2% of reading or +/-3fpm (+/-0.015m/s) whichever is greater
- Probe Compatibility feature allows you to have spare probe.
- The world’s most accurate handheld hot-wire anemometer in its class.
- Robust design.
- Detachable probe.
- Automatic Flow Rate Calculation function.
- RS232C terminal for data logging.
- Stores up to 1500 measurement data.
- Differential Pressure available as an option.
- Probe Compatibility saves your downtime and shipping cost.
- With ±2% accuracy, there is no match!
- If you have more than one unit, detachable probe allows you to share the main unit or the probe.
- By registering duct sizes (up to 25 duct sizes), it automatically gives you flow rate.
- Well designed software allows you to reach the data instantly.
- You can store the data or you can dump it to your PC via RS232C cable and software (both optional).
- A variety of optional parts available.