The Kanomax Model 3887 is a lightweight, handheld particle counter that operates on rechargeable A4 batteries or AC power. The Kanomax 3887 has a 0.1 CFM or 2.83 lpm flow rate and counts in 3 user-adjustable bin sizes from 0.3 to 5.0 microns. 10000 data sets can be stored and downloaded for analysis and reporting using the included Data Analysis Software. The Kanomax Model 3887 meets JIS standards for typical applications which include cleanroom monitoring, research, exposure assessment, indoor air quality, filter testing, clearance testing, quality assurance and contaminant migration studies.
- Check filter performance and integrity
- Clean room containment checks
- Monitor ante/cloaking rooms
- Filter checks
- Verifying HVAC equipment performance in building management
- Check safety cabinets
- Check fume hoods
- Check office equipment
- Combustion leaks
- Vehicle emission migration
- Check manufacturing processes
- Food processing quality assurance
- Clearance verification, for example, HVAC system cleaning
- Verifying environmental controls such as paint booth exhaust
- Monitor construction and remodeling
- Monitoring particle migration from construction or remodeling
- Displays 3 particle sizes simultaneously (0.3, 0.5, 5.0 µm) in cf or m3.
- Built-in flow sensor (0.1 CFM +/- 10%).
- Comes with AA size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- User can log up to 8,000 data and easy transmission to PC or Printer.
- Ideal fit in your palm.
- High Cost Performance.
- Batteries can be altered with regular AA alkaline batteries.
- Network capable up to 8 units using optional Windows software.
- Easy to read display.